Cute Orange Flying Butterfly

Friday 24 April 2015

Thanks for appeared in my life

Hello, I'm back... It had been quite a long time I didn't updated my blog.
Just want to apologize that my English is not good enough. 
If I did any grammar mistake please forgive me. 

This post is to mark down for my previously career.
The happiness will be listed down here... =)


Hello, I'm Kuma Bear...


 
Bear Event held at AEON Taman Maluri




Michelle in the house... She is talkative, friendly and funny...
Haha... The way she laugh is funny...



Group photo during Okamatsu-San farewell party.







Nana, she is a joker, always put a bright smile on her face.


Kak Noreen, She is soft lady. She is tall and pretty.
Can be model... xD 


Kak Liza, She like bakery so much! 
Her chocolate cake is delicious!


Okamatsu-San, Yoshimoto-San (Boss)



Maya, a lots of people said we look alike.



Okamatsu-San and Frankie... Hahahaha...





Shir Ling, Maya and I...
Shir Ling is nice, friendly and she always brings food for us. <3
I think this is the only picture with her... T_T



Cutie Ayu, Me, Frankie...



Frankie and I.
The person who always brings me food as well.
He know i'm food lover like him.
Haha... Thank you so much for supporting me and give advice to me always.
You're really a good manager i ever met.


Pattern many!


Miss Hong Kong?
Mr. Malaysia? Ahahaha...


Annual Dinner Group photo...


Kak Hana... (I think she must gonna to kill me) Haha...
She is my partner in the past 1 year.
She is my colleagues, teacher, friend, sister.
She always laugh at me when I speak BM wrongly.
After she laugh, then she will correct my mistake. =D
She always be my listener.
She always support me during my hard time.
She  always brings my favor foods and give me surprise.
I don't know how to describe our relationship.
Even our religion is different, but we're close like family~
During the last day, we give a hug to each other.
I just not strong enough to hold my tears. T_T
It's hurt to say goodbye to the one you meet everyday!
I wont say goodbye, because I want to date you next time/
May be we couldn't meet everyday.
I miss you my dear...
Thanks again my dear!
Hopefully our relationship will last forever!




Dilla in the house...
She is soft mama Dilla.
I love to look at her eyebrow when she laugh...
Haha... it's very cute. xD



Selfie before Kak Hana and I left JCMY.






































Kak Sara, she always gives advice and support me.
Thanks so much!


These are the photos i have. I lost some of it. 
Sorry if your pictures didn't appeared in my blog.
Yet, i will never forget you in my mind.
You're always be remembered in my heart deeply.
Thank you so much in the past 1 year.
You all support me, teach me, give me opinion and suggestions.
We laugh, we cry, we happy, we stress, we play together...
I wish you be strong and keep fighting for your future.
Please keep in touch all my girls! 

Love you... <3




No comments:

Post a Comment